Kerri Walsh

Kerri Walsh, beach volleyball star has her heart set on bump, set, spiking her way to the gold once again at the 2012 games in London. But first, the two-time Olympic gold medalist is preparing for another baby. "I'm pregnant again so I'm taking this year off," Walsh reveals to Universal Sports. Due May 30, she plans to spend her spring enjoying her new family of four, including husband Casey Jennings and their son Joseph Michael, 6 months. "I'll be taking care of my family and starting to creep back into shape and I'll be ready for the 2011 season," Walsh, 31, says. Kerri's time off will leave her partner Misty May-Treanor in search of a new sidekick for the first time since the pair began playing together in 2001. "I'm definitely a little jealous, but I'm really excited for her," admits Walsh. "I know she's going to kick butt and it'll be a great team to root for. And also be motivating because I want my partner back." Still, she notes, the switch is only temporary. "My hope and plan is for Misty and I to get back together and be better than ever," she says. "The goal is to play together and win in 2012, to win an Olympic gold medal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Widgetbox Blog Network: Fashion & Style

Blog Top Sites

Celebrities Blogs

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Bookmark & Share

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Bookmark & Share

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

WORLD TOP SPORTS

Watch NFL 2011 Live Stream Preseason, Regular Season, Playoffs, Divisional, Conference Super Bowl XLV and Pro Bowl in HQ Sports TV channels Online.

 
WORLD TOP SPORTS © 2008 | Blogger Templates